Many people who go through separation or divorce feel that the only way to handle the conflict between parties is through all-out legal warfare. This is simply not true. In fact, with the aid of our trained and experienced family law mediators and attorneys, divorcing parties successfully negotiate agreements through mediation and in doing so overcome very tough problems ranging from complex property and support issues to delicate matters involving parenting of children. Even if your relationship with your spouse is irreparable, we can guide you through the entire divorce process and help resolve virtually any family law matter without needless emotional and financial stress imposed on parties by the litigation process. We concentrate our practice exclusively in the area of divorce and family law mediation and we serve clients through this alternative to litigation in San Diego, Orange County and throughout Southern California.
• Our firm is a specialist mediation practice. We don’t do anything else. Our mediators have extensively trained in mediation and family matters.
• We can offer mediation that is custom tailored to suit any type of matter or situation due to our extensive training and experiences.
• Access to mediators that are deeply skilled and experienced professionals from a variety of professions, including legal, financial, mental health and coaching.
• Creative solutions to all financial and family-related issues in divorce.
• A free consultation to decide if mediation is right for you.
• A private and comfortable setting.
• Flexible meeting times including: mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
• Fair pricing
• Mediation in English or Spanish.
He possesses a compassion that is rare
Scott had all of the qualities that we needed and he did a great job of helping to resolve a very difficult situation. He possesses a compassion that is rare and both parties felt like he truly listened to our positions until he understood what we were trying to say. His demeanor and objectivity was invaluable to us and exactly what we needed in order to successfully mediate a difficult separation.
You made all the difference
Thank you so much for helping to navigate us through a very difficult time. Your generosity and guidance ultimately made it possible for me to put aside my concerns and move forward with my divorce …You made all the difference.
He kept us focused on the end goal
Mediating a divorce is very difficult when both parties can’t stand each other and kids and a sizable estate is at issue. I decided to give it a shot after Scott explained that mediation is really a smart business decision due to all the time and money savings that are possible. I didn’t care about the emotional benefits and the other hippy-ish things he mentioned. I was very skeptical and still am so surprised that we actually completed the entire process with his help. He kept us focused on the end goal and no matter how many times we tried to derail the process, his common-sense approach and creative solutions for custody and asset division made all the difference in the world. Thank you.